– Value creation through digitisation of tradeflows for enhanced transparency (in partnership with Veridapt)
February 9th 2023
Click here to register
Join this highly practical webinar bringing together leaders from all areas of the commodities ecosystem to explore how public-private platforms, working in flexible and collaborative manners, are now able to bring transparency, security and efficiency to tradeflows – allowing greater visibility and comfort for financiers, with the result – greater mobility of capital and credit for traders of all sizes and profiles.
Acasius Leong – Head of Digital Trade Engagement – DBS Bank
Loh Wei – CEO – Jurong Port Universal Terminal
David Thambiratnam – CEO – Veridapt
Kelvin Ling Jiehan – Head of Operations & Business Development – SGTraDex
Rod Hutchinson – Head of Trade Finance – Veridapt
Ben Hillary – MD – Commodities People
Topics to be explored include:
• Where is the greatest need for increased appetite from financiers?
• How can technology play an increasing role in attracting more capital and financing to global trade?
• Where have challenges traditionally been faced in connectivity and interoperability – and how is that changing?
• Is regulation for financiers and traders a threat or opportunity?
• How can increased visibility reduce double-financing and operational risk?